Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Sunday, September 16, 2007 @ 7:24 AM

Hey folks.Woke up in the morning,Computered.Ate my breadfast. Bathed.&Swanlake-d. It was good :D I snapped many many pictures and (it wasnt allowed) AND I GOT CAUGHT :O! so the lady approached me and made me delete whatever pictures i have snapped :( (sorry eileen!) aww well.It was a fantastic show :D And i tell you there's this lady with a huge head.Okay.
Head home from esplanade..Computered for less than half an hour and we're off to elsewhere again.Orchard. Shopped with sister. And i really wonder how come they can stare so long at bags. (no im not a little bit keen) Anyway,daddy's allowing me to go china :D okay i can't wait :)
I've planned what i want to bring for china already. OMG BRIGHTRED LUGGAGE.hahaha okay noobcakes. cya folks.
Ohhhhh i dream i dreammm i dreaaammmm
|